For the masjid:
- Cheesecake squares
For on or around ‘Id day:
- Chicken, minced lamb, channa and rice
- Lamb kibbe (with a small vegetarian kibbe on the side)
- Some salad or veggie side
- Sahina, the real kind, rolled up
- Lamb-filled pastry with phyllo/filo dough!
- Almond Biscuits
For when Chennette comes:
- Baklava, various kinds
- Fat kurma
Also, we’ll try to make, in the week preceding ‘Id, different ice-cream (chocolate, coconut and peppermint).
Menu subject to change on our tiredness level and other input.