We’re working on the assumption that ‘Id-ul-Fitr will be on Wednesday. This may change.
- Make Sahina (not fry, roll it, freeze it etc)
- Make cheesecake
- Unmold cheesecake and cut into squares, store by aunty next door.
- Spiced nuts
- Almond cookies (maybe I do this on Monday…or at least start)
- Mom shows me how to make Rasgullah
- Make kibbe (lamb and little vegetarian)
- Slice cucumbers and tomatoes
- Fry Sahina
- Make sawaine
- Bake lamb kibbe
- Make Chicken Biryani
For ‘Id celebrations when Chennette comes:
- Make doughnuts from pizza dough and fry them!
- Mom shows Chennette how to make Fat Kurma
- Lamb Pastries
- Bake veggie kibbe
- Harissa seasoned baked and fried potatoes
- Couscous salad
- Have dad BBQ lamb
The week after ‘Id for a certain newlywed:
- Make hot barfi!